RICK TOZZI'S MAGNIFICENT VEAL MARSALA
If you have read all the recipes - your eyes should look like these by now!
- 1 lb. Veal
- 2 sticks of butter
- 3/4 cup marsala wine
- 5-6 tbsp. Chicken broth
- 2 green onions
This recipe is for approximately 4 people.
- If required pound 1 lbs. of thinly sliced veal with a meat tenderizer.
(The veal slices should be about the size of your hand).
- Flour very lightly.
- Melt a stick of butter in a frying pan. You will need to add the second stick after 1/2 of the veal has been cooked.
- Fry veal until golden brown - 3- 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from skillet and drain on a paper towel.
Do not CLEAN the skillet, as you want the scrapings.
- Put the Marsala wine, chicken broth and the chopped onions in the skillet and cook over medium heat.
- Stir the sauce frequently - Blend the flour scrapings into the sauce.
- Cook until wine and broth are reduced approx 1/2 volume. (approx. 5 - 7 minutes).
- Return veal to frying pan.
- Cook in sauce briefly, to warm veal and saturate with sauce.
Serve immediately with some Pasta.
Fettuccine Alfredo is wonderful with this veal dish*.
- Tomato Sauce
- Meat for the Tomato Sauce
- Caesar Salad
- Pasta è Fagioli
- Veal Piccatta
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Chicken Parmigiana
- * Fettuccine Alfredo
- Wedding Soup
- Go To Recipe Page
- Home Page