GREEN CHILI PEPPER SAUCE
This sauce is great on Chili Rellenos
This is not a hot sauce
You can make it hotter by adding more jalapeno peppers
- Grill or fry two center cut pork.   Chop or shred the meat after cooking.
- Chop one medium onion and 4 garlic buds and brown in 4 tablespoons of olive oil (approx 12 minutes).
- After the above ingredients have browned - add 1 teaspoons of ground cumin and 4 tbl
of flour.   Cook for one minutes - stir well to mix the oil and flour.
- 1 1/4 cups of chicken broth
- 3 cups of chopped chilies
- 3 or 4 slices of jalapeno peppers ( not whole pepper - just slices)
- 2 teaspoon of coriander
- Pork chop from step 1.
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper