RICK TOZZI'S PERSUASIVE Pasta è Fagioli
Come Here - Have I got a recipe for you!
This recipe is for approximately 4 - 6 people.
- 2 to 3 tbsp - olive oil
- 4 (15 oz.) Cans of Progresso Cannellini (White Kidney Beans) + 4 cans of water
- 4 to 6 cloves of garlic (sliced thin)
- 1/2 pound of DiTalini macaroni
<1> 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- Salt to taste
- Brown slightly chopped garlic in olive oil in a large soup pot (6 - 8 quarts) - Drain the Oil from the pot.
- Empty cannellini cans into a large soup pot and the 4 cans of water.
- Place the pot on the stove and simmer ( without the lid on the pot ) until the liquid
reduces a little less than 1/3 in volume
and the water turns a starchy white.
- Lower the heat and cover the pot.
- Boil 1/2 pound of DiTalini macaroni in a separate pot.   If you can't find this type of pasta -
use small elbow macaroni.
- Mix the DiTalini macaroni with the beans, adding just enough so that is ample liquid left in the pot.
- Add approx 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Salt to taste.
Serve immediately as an appertizer
or main course.
- Tomato Sauce
- Meat for the Tomato Sauce
- Veal Piccatta
- Veal Marsala
- Fettuccine Alfredo
- Caesar Salad
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Go To Recipe Page
- Home Page