RICK TOZZI'S Fettuccine Alfredo
This is Uncle Vito's favorite - you better get it right - or ELSE!
- 1 quart - heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups of Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz of mascarpone cheese
- 1 pound of fettuccine pasta
This recipe is for approximately 3 people as a main course or
6 people - if you serve some veal with it.
Heat up your fettuccine pasta water while your getting the Alfredo Sauce ready.
Prepare Alfredo Sauce
- Melt the butter in a frying pan or electric skillet (12 inches or more).
- Add the mascarpone cheese
- After the marscaponi cheese has melted, add the parmesan cheese - a little at a time.
- Stir frequently.
- Add whipping cream.
- Cook the mixture for approx. 10 - 15 minutes on very low heat. Don't get the mixture too hot or
the whipping cream will get lumpy
- After 10 minutes - the mixture should start to become a little thick.
- Turn off heat.
- Cook your fettuccine pasta - drain and place them (a little at a time) in the frying pan.
- Cook for 5 - 8 minutes on medium heat while folding the pasta into the mixture.
- When the Alfredo sauce coats the fettuccine - it should be done.
Sprinkle some parmesan cheese and black pepper on top and serve.
- Tomato Sauce
- Meat for the Tomato Sauce
- Caesar Salad
- Pasta è Fagioli
- Veal Piccatta
- Veal Marsala
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Wedding Soup
- Go To Recipe Page
- Home Page